Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Little Bit...

...tired.

...ecstatic.

...bloated.

...restless.

...hungry.

...humbled.

...grateful.

...PREGNANT!

I've been dying to tell you! But we wanted to wait until we knew for sure everything was all clear.

So Spiceboy and I are havin' ourselves a little Spice Baby. Sometime in the middle of August. Because I'm sure July and August are hugely comfortable months for women in New York to be very pregnant, right? Right.

Are we excited?

We are sooo excited!

Are we scared?

We are soooo scared!

But most of all, I think we're interested in figuring out how we'll ever be able to fit two adults, a dog, and a baby with all of the requisite baby accoutrements into a 350 square foot Manhattan apartment.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I'm just a wee lurker, but I wanted to say congratulations!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

oh my gosh! i feel so excited for you and spiceboy and betty! congratulations! This is such wonderful news.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Case said...

Wow. What a blessed day! Congratulations! Sooo exciting. You will make one kick-ass mom and I am sure Spice Baby will be absolutely brilliant!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats ESG and spiceboy!! that is such great news!

1:27 PM  
Blogger ninny said...

congrats!!! can't wait to hear more....

7:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great reason to come out of lrkerdom! I had a feeling!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Oh My God!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to spoil your spice baby rotten!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news! Yay!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger kate.d. said...

i had a feeling we'd be hearing this kind of announcement from you sometime soon! congrats and best wishes to you both!

9:36 PM  
Blogger C said...

Infinite congrats!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Paperback Writer said...

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home