Friday, October 28, 2005

One Big Happy Family

What happens when you take 75 white people and 75 Chinese people and throw them all together in one place with a white Buddhist monk (aka, “the wonk”), some booze, and a karaoke DJ?

You get our wedding.

I’m sure that years ago, when spiceboy and I were wee little children and our parents imagined our respective wedding days, this is not quite what they had in mind.

But when a neurotic white girl falls with chronic constipation falls for a level-headed, funny Asian guy with annoyingly regular bowel movements, this is how things tend to work out.

So that’s our wedding in a nutshell. It’s in 217 days and it’s going to rock. Wanna come?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

June 2? Did I count that right? I can make it. Just don't let the invitation get lost in the mail. I once went to a wedding between an Hispanic woman (who had been adopted by a white family, but had found her birth family) and a Vietnamese man. 1/3 white, 1/3 Hispanic, 1/3 Vietnamese. So - as you can see - I have experience in this area.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're getting married??!!!???

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home