Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Present Update: I'm Still Going To Hell

Here's what the numbers look like so far:

10 = Number of days until Christmas

5 = Total number of Christmas gifts purchased for loved ones

8 = Approximate number of Christmas gifts I still need to buy for loved ones

2 = Total number of Christams gifts I purchased for a loved one but once I brought said gifts home they smelled so good that I started using them for myself and so I can no longer give them as gifts and now I have to drag my lazy ass back to Soho to buy more.

10 = Revised number of gifts I still need to buy for loved ones

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got you beat. I have 13 people still left to buy for.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you sent your cards out, which is more than I have managed.

btw, thanks!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home