Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Statcounter, Denmark, Poop, etc.

I love my Statcounter. I love it because it lets me know who's visiting me, and from where, and for how long.

I love checking it to see who's dropping by, especially on the days when I find someone who's discovered the blog for the first time, and then goes back to the beginning and reads all of the posts in sequence. It's so nice to be able to connect with people in that way.

Good, cuddly, warm blogging vibes there.

In fact, I'm assuming that most readers come to this blog with innocent intentions: They like the writing, they are bored, they want to wish me well, or they are friends keeping up with my life (or the ghosts of friendships long laid to rest who feel the need to spy on me daily, which is uncool but whatever).

And then there are the weirdos. The people floating around out there in cyberspace and doing Google searches such as:

girl pooping

pooping girl

girl on toilet

girl going to the bathroom

I get pooping visitors usually once or more a day. Strangely enough, a lot of them are from Denmark.

Are there really that many people out cruising the Internet looking for pooping girls? Ick.

And why are the Danes more obsessed with pooping women than anyone else? Are they a big pooping culture? Is pooping sexy in Denmark? Is pooping sexy anywhere?

I suppose there are some questions that were never meant to be answered. Good luck to you, poop-seeking Danes. May your random Internet searches help you find what you're searching for.

Happy Wednesday.