Friday, February 01, 2008

Cravings

To be honest, I always thought all of the talk of crazy pregnancy cravings was a gross exaggeration.

Pickles and ice cream? Come on. I like ice cream. I like pickles. Both have their place. But not together.

But I ocassionally find myself consumed by strange cravings that grab hold of me and don't let go until I satisfy them.

A few weeks ago, it was buckwheat pancakes.

Then meatball subs.

And right now, I'm filled with the urgent need to consume whole milk mixed with seltzer.

If I can't have whole milk mixed with seltzer within the next 1/2 hour, I will self-destruct, and that would be both messy and embarassing.

I'm putting on my galoshes and running down to the bodega. No one can stop me!

Viva La milk and seltzer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home