Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Return of the Gray V-Neck Sweater/Weekend Leek Soup Body Cleanse

Because I am a nerd, I am awake at 7:45 am on a Saturday morning, separating clothes to take over to the laundry.

Just minutes ago, as I was sorting the darks, I saw a hint of charcoal gray peeking out from under my crumpled Seven Jeans. It was my gray V-neck sweater! It's not lost after all!

I'm so happy right now--all is right with the world. I wish I had someplace important to go today just so I could wear my charcoal gray V-neck sweater with the matching wool skirt and my lovely knee-high camper boots. Oh, well, I guess it will just have to wait until Monday.

Today is not the day for cute outfits, anyway. Today, I begin a body cleanse that will last until tomorrow evening and that consists of drinking broth made from boiled leeks, eating the boiled leeks, and drinking water and herbal tea.

Don't you wish you were me right now?

It's kind of gross, I know. But the truth is, I love eating so much that sometimes it's almost fun to test myself with things like this. Also, ever since last week's puke-o-rama, my body has been completely out of whack, so I figure this can't hurt, right?

Right. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee for the V-neck sweater!!!!! It was so awesome to see you this past week! Can't wait to do it again....and hopefully the next time won't be right after a puke-o-rama so we can have just one more bottle of wine! Cheers!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home