Friday, April 07, 2006

Second Official Celebrity Sighting

I can't believe I've lived in Manhattan since last July and I'm only now spotting my second real life celebrity. My first was Howard Stern last November.

Anyway, last night, I saw Kelly Ripa, of Regis and Kelly fame, in the lobby of her apartment building near Columbus Circle.

She was so skinny! I wanted to feed her a sandwich. But I didn't.

Instead, I fed myself a sandwich at the fabulous Bouchon Bakery next door. Yummy! And then I followed up with some chocolate cake. Yummier! And I also bought a pastry to go, so I could share it with the lovely spiceboy. Yummiest!

I'm sure neither Kelly nor her trainer would approve. But screw 'em. The pastries were dee-lish.

Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Aaaw!! I love Kelly. ...but I think I love pastries more! :)

And yes...Bucky needs to get bitch slapped by the voters. I can't believe they let Mandisa go just because of her truck-sized ass. Her voice is like chocolate butter...

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to talk skinny, let's talk about the Olsen twins. Scary stuff. Added together, they wouldn't have even made a whole person.

They were my first NYC celeb sighting.

I hate Kelly Ripa with a passion, but she and Howard Stern are far cooler than Ashley and MK.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i have a girl crush on Kelly. she is fabulous! too bad she is so damn skinny!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home